Ticket Purchasing Options
You're always welcome to purchase tickets for the activities you want to do at the inFARMation booth or online
1. What is the cost to come to the farm?
There is no admission or parking fee at the farm. You only pay for the activities you would like to do.
2. I am a professional photographer, and my client wants to have their session at the farm/I am having engagement/family pictures done and I want to have them at the farm. Is this allowed?
While we do allow professional photo sessions/professional photographers to bring their clients to the farm, we ask that you call ahead of time and arrange this with Steve.
3. Can I bring my dog to the farm?
Well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome at the farm. We do ask that you bring bags to clean up after them.
4. Is smoking allowed at the farm?
Smoking is only allowed in the gravel parking lot due to risk of fire and health concerns for our other guests. Please do not throw your butts on the ground.
5. Can I have a picnic at the farm?
During the week, our picnic tables are reserved for school tours. On the weekend, private parties have them reserved. There are spots for you to spread a blanket, please keep in mind that we are very busy with school tours during the week and guests on the weekend, so we ask that you be considerate of others and please clean up after yourselves.