1. What is the cost to come to the farm?
There is no admission or parking fee at the farm. You only pay for the activities you would like to do.
2. I am a professional photographer, and my client wants to have their session at the farm/I am having engagement/family pictures done and I want to have them at the farm. Is this allowed?
While we do allow professional photo sessions/professional photographers to bring their clients to the farm, we ask that you call ahead of time and arrange this with Steve.
3. Can I bring my dog to the farm?
Well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome at the farm. We do ask that you bring bags to clean up after them.
4. Is smoking allowed at the farm?
Smoking is only allowed in the gravel parking lot due to risk of fire and health concerns for our other guests. Please do not throw your butts on the ground.
5. Can I have a picnic at the farm?
During the week, our picnic tables are reserved for school tours. On the weekend, private parties have them reserved. There are spots for you to spread a blanket, please keep in mind that we are very busy with school tours during the week and guests on the weekend, so we ask that you be considerate of others and please clean up after yourselves.
6. I would love to have my child’s birthday at the farm. Is this possible?
We do not have a specific birthday party package, however many guests book a hayride/bonfire evening and invite family and friends. We can also work with you to add activities depending on the time of year. Not all activities are available at all times. You can find out information about hayride/bonfire events here.
7. I just want to bring my kids out during the week to see the animals. Can I do this?
You are more than welcome to visit during the week, but we do have many school tour groups that are visiting also. Here is the information about seeing the animals during the week:
Monday through Friday before 2 p.m., our staff is working with school tours. Admission to the barnyard during this period is obtained by paying the school tour fee and accompanying one of our tour groups or doing a self-guided tour. You can purchase admission to the barnyard at the information booth or in the country store. There is no admission fee after 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays during the farm season.